Saturday, March 27, 2010

sustaining in ministry...

One of the things that helps me stay fresh in ministry is my freinds, they are great. tonight I was kinda down, my head was else where and I knew I needed to get my sunday school stuff done for church the next day, but I could not concentrate. Then I get this on my facebook messanger from Jesse McGaffee...

Have a great day tomorrow! I just wanted to encourage you and say that I'm glad you're a friend. You're an awesome youth pastor! And just keep pluggin away. Prov. 3:5-10


Proverbs 3: 5-10:

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight. [a]

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the LORD and shun evil.

8 This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones.

9 Honor the LORD with your wealth,
with the firstfruits of all your crops;

10 then your barns will be filled to overflowing,
and your vats will brim over with new wine.


that my freinds helps sustain people in ministry! Who can you encourage today?

No comments: