Friday, August 7, 2009

Be Still

Im sitting last night in pitch black, waiting for God. Im putting psalm 46: 10 into practice in my life. God gave me a new vision for what I want to see in my ministry, this is my new purpose statement for ministry.

To see a generation have an encounter with God where they will have no choice but to seek him and impact their world.

I do not know how I see this happening and it scares me that God would give this to me but Im all for it. I know God will refine this but I wanted to get this down so I dont forget this. Its amazing what happens when we shut up and spend time with God in the quiet and just listen to his voice. He speaks to us when we ask and lately I have been doing alot of asking. I have been spending alot of time on my face before God, trying to sit at his feet, seeking his heart and trying to connect with him in a way I never have.

No comments: