Wednesday, August 26, 2009

some say...

According to dictionary.com "God is a Deity in theistic and deistic religions and other belief systems. representing either the sole deity in monotheism or a principle deity in polytheism."

some say you don't exist... but I know you do
Some say your far away... but I know your right here with me
some say your angry... But I know your loving
some say your too busy for me... but I know your waiting for me
some say your nothing... but I know your everything
some say you didn't die for us... but I know your my savior
some say your just in my imagination... but I have felt, heard and talked to you

there are many more things as to what people say about God but I know this for sure... he is my healer, redeemer, friend, ever present help in times of need, wonderful, provider, my beginning, my end, the reason I breathe, the reason I do what I do. Most importantly, I say God is my EVERYTHING.

No comments: