Saturday, August 8, 2009

Jesus...

for the past couple of weeks, well really since I moved to Sacramento I have had a feeling that I am not good enough to do the task God has called me too. that I was inadequate to be a youth pastor, I would fail, I'm not called, or I'm not prepared enough, I wont be successfull, I will ruin someone elses walk with God because of a mistake I might make. these things I have been listening to and believing them. Monday I was listening to Glen Berteau, and his message was about speaking prophetically about others and ourselves. you see the enemy was trying to steal my calling, kill my calling and destroy me from doing what God has for me. He encouraged us to start speaking into our lives and speak truth and changed thinking. I started praying over my ministry and praying for the dry bones to come to life again. My prayer time has been getting intense lately too. My last post was about a vision God gave me at 2am. I wrote this yesterday morning about what I have been going through... the ending is the best.

"Its been like I was walking through the valley, I thought I was alone in this walk, I looked to my left and I saw the wilderness, I looked ahead, it was dull as nothing was there, but then I looked to my right, Jesus was there holding my hand, keeping my from falling and he wispered to me, I am always with you."

No comments: