Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What the heck am I doing?

have you ever looked at life and said "what the heck am I doing?" I know what im doing with my life but sometimes I have to check myself. last night I was at the beach watching the waves crash against the rocks and as I was praying I asked God, "what am I doing?" God said simply to me, "I know what I am doing do not worry about what you are doing." He is revealing things to me that I never thought about.

I want to start a ministry that cooks breakfast for homeless in santa cruz. how awesome would that be? I do not know how I am going to do this but hey with God does it really matter? I think by starting a ministry to feed breakfast to the homeless it could be an effective witnessing tool. If anyone that reads this wants to help me or knows of a place that already does this please let me know.

I also want to start a bible study here on Bethany where a group of us can come together and read the word and talk about it. We can bring our own ideas and just share what we have read during the week. I dont even know where to start but I want to.

God is faithful, I didnt know why God wanted me to come back to BU but im glad he did. Bethany is a place I am proud to attend. God is stirring something in me, I dont know what it is yet but these coming weeks are gonna be amazing and full of Gods grace.

2 comments:

Steve Arnett said...

And breakfast involves coffee... another passion of yours. DO IT!

Dianna's Blog said...

good stuff. im impressed with what you've written. (at least the stuff i have read in the last 10 min) :]]