Monday, September 22, 2008

random throwup on a page

I want to blog and I want to write something meaningful and thoughtful but I have nothing. so I'm thinking if I just sit here and think and type something will come to me.,. its 11:18.



Its 11:22 and I still have nothing...



11:17 still nothing



I just found the paper so I can apply for a chapel waiver because I work... 11:30



OK I might have something, I just watched the hero's season three premiere and I think it would be awesome to have powers like that. for those who watch the show or would just like to answer if you could have a superpower what would it be? why and would you use it for good or for evil?



as for me I would be like hiro, how awesome would it be to be able to time travel and to stop time?

ok so that wasn't anything... its 1145

I'm going to bed... please pray for me, I'm going tomorrow to start my application to get credentialed... I'm scared and excited.

1 comment:

bobby said...

Dude...do you realized what just happened?!?!

You are like Hiro! The third line of your post is earlier than the start of your post! Was that planned? Or did you let the cat out of the bag about your super power on accident?