Thursday, January 31, 2008

wow! what a week

God is amazing!!! I cant say it enough.

ever since I took moved here purely by faith God has been changing and forming me.

all I want to do these days with my spare time is read the bible, pray and meditate.

I have amazing friends here that understand im crazy, odd and a little on the wierd side.

im really being set on fire here, this is something ive never experienced before in my life. ive been giving God one straight un-interrupted hour a day and it has really been paying off. God and me is tight now. tighter than ever before.

he asked me to give him every area of my life and I didnt want to. I told him I have been hurt to many times to give him my love life area. but he said untill I give that to him I will never see his true glory for my life. so after a week or so of fighting him and praying about it, its his now.

Im really glda I made this step of faith and came here. it was the hardest thing ive ever done. I left all that I knew, everyone i loved, my church, freinds, and youth group. but God has provided so much for me here and I praise him for that.

He has given me a renewed passion for youth again. every single youth kid I love, whether I know them or not.

how is everyone else doing? I want to know. I miss all my cali peeps. oh and I have a new cell phone number since I moved to minneapolis so if you dont have it email me and ill give it to you. dodge16_12@yahoo.com

No comments: