Wednesday, February 6, 2008

update on life

have you ever had an empty feeling and you feel like nothing can help you? Ive been feeling that way for a while now... pretty much since I got here. I have no friends, and more importantly no mentor. I lost all of that when I came here. I have noone I can sit down to a great cup of coffee with and talk to face to face and spill my guts. so much is happening inside of me and I have noone to talk to about it.

was this a mistake?

Is all this making me a stronger person?

God is changing me. I just wish I had a spiritual friend to go to.

the chapel service today was about freedom yet I dont feel free. I feel im in bondage. I miss california, my freinds, my church, my car and so on... I just dont know what to do... I cant wait till summer when im back home and I can think everything through and get positive feedback. oh what I wouldnt give for a coffee cat meeting with one of my pastors.

I guess I may just be homesick... I dont know what I am anymore.

2 comments:

=)Larissa said...

Steve!
Wow, I bet things are CRAZY for you!! It can be such a bondage type of feeling when you have no one you can turn to! I went through that a lot when I moved to Seattle - it's no fun! BUT, I have encouragement for you my friend. Friends do come to your rescue. You just be patient (if you can) and I know that God will bring some AMAZING people into your life soon!!! His timing can be so frustrating sometimes, but have faith, He doens't like to see you down either!!

Steve, I'm so proud of you and so excited that you were able to make this BIG transition in life. Don't worry, you'll count your blessings soon!!!

God bless you friend!

Jeni said...

I agree with Las... I was trying to think of something inspirational to say, but I think she said it :) Take care friend and just keep taking this time to pursue God's heart.