Friday, February 15, 2008

I need help

hey all even if you dont know me or you know me quite well I need help. something went bad with my loan for NCU and now I dont know if I am going to be able to stay here. please I ask of you to just pray for this situation and for God to provide somehow... all I am asking for is your prayer. please. I am doing some hard core praying right now that somehow, somewhere God will provide for me... I need about 8700 dollars or Im out of here. please just say a quick prayer thats all I need.

"God I know you will provide for me, I know that I am called to NCU and I know you have exciting things for me over here. Lord I know that that no amount is to much for you and I ask that somehow someway the money is provided. If not I know you have something else way better in store for me. amen"

thanks in advance for your prayers.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Hey I'll definately be praying for you man. Let me know how it goes.

Steve Arnett said...

How's it looking Steve-o?

I'm praying.