Thursday, January 17, 2008

NCU update

take my heart and make it clean
open up my eyes to the things unseen
show me how to love like you
have loved me
break my heart for what breaks yours
everything i am for your kingdom's cause
as i walk from earth into eternity

the past couple days here at NCU have been amazing! God is stretching me in ways I never thought. the snow is cold, today was -11. I hurt myself jumping on the snow thinking it was nice and powdery(it wasnt) now my arm is all bruised up. my whole body time clock is messed up, I eat at 5 here but its like 3 to my body, so I get hungry late at night. I have yet to eat and therefor am starving at lunch time. the chapel service was amazing yesterday. they had Jeff Deyo here and he rocked the place. I guess hes pretty popular over here, ive really never heard of him other than yesterday. has anyone else heard of him? seems my peeps from back home havent. anyways my blogger wont let me upload pics anymore, I dont know why so youll have to look at the ones on my myspace. www.myspace.com/dodgersdog. thats all for now.

2 comments:

bobby said...

Jeff Deyo is good stuff man. Used to be the lead singer of Sonic Flood. Maybe that's a little before your time. ;) (Not much though cause I aint that old!!)

Glad things are going well.

Steve Arnett said...

I love Jeff Deyo!

People here are missing out if they haven't heard of him.