Monday, January 21, 2008

keep your coins, I want change

I saw this on a friends myspace, and was taken back by it. "keep your coins, I want change"? wow, those words are powerful. I've been praying for a lot of things in my life to change lately and these may be the words I needed to see for that to happen. I made a huge life change last week when I moved to Minneapolis, God is calling me to something out here, I just don't know what it is yet. I want to focus on God more than ever right now, get him number one and keep him there. I don't want anything to do with relationships with the opposite sex right now, I just want God. I want to make friends here and be a friend here. what is God calling me to do here and what is his purpose for bringing me from beautiful santa cruz to cold, cold Minneapolis. I just want his will for my life nothing less. Im praying for God to pour gas all over me and light me on fire for him. that I would blaze in this big city for him. Oh God light me on fire, I want to blaze for you. I want more of you, more of you in my life and in my soul. let me crave you in every aspect of my life. that I would have a smile on my face just because I know you love me. oh God just fill me with your love and compassion. help me reach the hurting and lost for you.

No comments: