Thursday, January 10, 2008

a special thanks

so I leave for minnesota soon, im so excited and so scared. its going to be an adventure. I already miss all of my freinds from BU and CLC.

I wanted to give a special thanks to Bobby Marchessault, hes an amazing guy and was there for me through a very hard time in my life. Its hard to find a Christian man who is real and is easy to talk to, he is both of those things. also wanted to say thanks alot to Pastor Ed, hes been my pastor for over two years and I have enjoyed him. his messages were great and challenging. Im going to miss both of you guys, I already miss both of you alot. my time in santa cruz was great, clc was is the greatest church I have ever attended. I grew and was molded in that church. Ed and Bobby you two are amazing and I will never forget you. thanks for everything.

1 comment:

bobby said...

Thanks for the shout out dude. But hey, you'll be back to visit, and you have a phone, and a computer, and I just added texting to my cell plan. So it's not like it bye forever.

You better come hang when you're back to visit! Keep in touch!