Monday, January 14, 2008

Brrrrr....

its so cold in Minnesota. It was 4 when I got into town, for this California boy, that's stinkin cold. it did hit zero here for about an hour(zero is not a fun temperature at all). but Minneapolis is pretty cool, there are alot of fun and interesting people here. the flight was ok, I met a pastor and we got a chance to talk before the flight so that was nice. when we got to the Vegas, I walked into the terminal and there before my eyes were slot machines. I just started laughing at the sight of slot machines in a terminal. also in Vegas I almost missed my flight, they should really tell people what gate to be at on the tickets. the flight was nothing worth talking about other than turbulence and annoying females that sat behind me. the school is nice, covered in snow but nice.

(pictures will be up soon?

ok thats all I got for now its food time.

No comments: