Thursday, November 4, 2010

No Shave November 2010

Yes, it is time for me to earn some more points to my man card. There is no better way to do that than by participating in “No Shave November” and growing a manly beard.

No Shave November is as simple as it sounds. All NSN consists of is picking a part of your body you normally shave and do not shave that area for the month of November. No Shave November is not gender biased. Women are encouraged as well as men in participating in this awesome month-long journey. It is not a competition. So if you know you have patchy, inconsistent facial hair that might be considered weak, you have nothing to worry about. Let it grow proudly. No Shave November is all about giving our Pro Glides, Mach 3s, Venuses, Fusions, Quattros, Norelcos, and Remingtons a well-deserved break for one month.

I participated in No Shave November for the first time in 2008 and it was awesome. It was my first time to sport a beard and I promised myself that it would not be my last time. I hope to grow a fuller, thicker, more manlier beard this year.

this year, I will be keeping a daily record of my No Shave November experiment (not on the blog because that would be super boring for you, thus guaranteeing the loss of all my consistent readers) but will post sporadic updates on how the beard is coming. My goal is to take a picture everyday at the same spot, mesh all the pictures together, and make a sweet animation video of my beard growing before your very eyes

So are you going to join me in participating in No Shave November 2010?

Men, are you going to join me in rocking the best beard you can grow in 30 days? Women, are you going to join me in letting your legs, your armpits, one leg/one armpit, or even a patch on your knees grow free for 30 days? Those of you that may have some rules and regulations about facial hair in your school or workplace, let me encourage you to grow something in the spirit of NSN. If you go to school where you can only have sideburns to your ears and hair above your upper lip, then I encourage you to rock the best sideburns and stache that you can for 30 days.

Can I count on you joining the No Shave November army starting TODAY?

No comments: