Monday, December 7, 2009

sitting here thinking...

The saying is hindsite is always 20/20 vision. What would this world look like if at say age 25 we could go back and change one thing about the past? What would someone go back and change? When they decided there major? When they chose one job over another? How they acted in a situation? What would I change? I would have listened to the leadership in college more and followed the leadership God put in my life alot differently and better. I would have asked more questions to my leadership. questions like I see how to get the money together to do an event but help me understand the planning and how you decided what amount to charge? how did you budget that? There is still one thing that bugs me to this day that I would want to do differently but I know I cannot change it, and even if I could Im not sure I would. I learned alot about myself through it and grew stronger because of it. this probably doesnt make sense to anyone but me.

No comments: