Thursday, December 24, 2009

2009 in review

Wow its crazy to think that in a short week 2009 will be over. It’s been a great yeah, filled with many firsts for me as well as a lot of transition. I have moved three times this year, had two jobs and started a ministry. 2009 has really been a year where I learned to trust God more and with everything I have. It’s been a year where I figured out what it’s like to have God number one in my life. It’s been a year where my priorities have finally been put in place. It’s been a growing year; this summer was a real maturation process. I took my first ministry job in 2009, its been amazing…

- I turned a quarter century old
- moved back to BU to finish my last semester at college
- God back from an awesome mission’s trip
- received my license to preach from the AG
- was able to preach from time to time at revolution one80
- graduated from college
- had to say goodbye to a lot of amazing people at Bethany
- Finally put God number one in my life
- moved to Sacramento
- Had the greatest summer ever getting to do ministry
- God placed a great deal of amazing leadership in my life at the DRC
- started a youth ministry in Fairfield!
- moved to Fairfield
- my son got married
- finally got a blackberry! Small thing to some but I have wanted one for a long time
- fell more in love with coffee than ever before thanks to free wifi at starbucks

Crazy year eh?

No comments: