Thursday, June 3, 2010

Meet Chris' Daddy update

One of the things I love about fantasy baseball is trades, picking up that rare gem of a player, getting that player who comes out of nowhere to be a viable fantasy guy and the bragging right with freinds. In march I posted my drafted team here, well things have changed greatly, so without further delay and a team name meet the new squad.

Matt has no sould pt3.

Catcher- Joe mauer- trade
First baseman- Miguel Cabrera- trade
Second baseman- Robinson Cano
Third Baseman- Adrian Beltre- pick up
Shortstop- Derek Jeter
Right fielder- Andre Ethier
Center fielder- Franklin Gutierrez
Left fielder- Denard span- pick up
Bench- Carlos Gonzalez
Bench- Curtis Granderson
Bench- Rafael Furcal

Pitcher- Roy Halladay- trade
Pitcher- Hiroki Kuroda- pick up
Pitcher- John Ely- Pick up
Pitcher- Cliff Lee
Pitcher- Carl Pavano
Pitcher- Colby Lewis- pick up
Pitcher- Jeff Francis- pick up
Pitcher- Nick Blackburn
Pitcher- Doug Fister- pick up
Pitcher- Carlos Silva- pick up
Pitcher- Anibal Sanchez- pick up
Pitcher- Kevin Correia- pick up
Pitcher- Jorge De La Rosa
Pitcher- Heath Bell
Pitcher- Octavio Dotel- pick up

Its crazy that I have changed my roster so much. most of the team that I had 2 months ago is gone but Im in such better shape now than I was when I started. I love fantasy baseball!

No comments: