Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pound for Pound challenge

I started watching The Biggest Loser this season and it got me thinking/inspired/motivated. I want to change my life, I want to live healthier, better and work out. Last Thursday I joined 24 Hour Fitness, the results so far have been great! I have been going for 2 hours a day for the last 5 days and have already dropped 11 pounds! but there is more work to do... im pledging to lose 50 more pounds by May. I have pledged that weight to the Pound for Pound pledge to help people who normally wouldnt get food, get food. check out the Pound for Pound website here. http://pfpchallenge.com/ca .

It really is a great cause and its good for you to work out. and for those who have already joined to lose weight... keep on keepin on!

No comments: