Wednesday, July 8, 2009

outlook right now...

Dear God,

Did you make my life a tragedy or a comedy or a mixture of both? I meet a great girl, but she isn’t ready to date and doesn’t know when she will be. I mean come on, how many times do I have to deal with liking a girl who isn’t ready to date. Like really God? Come on… that makes me think it’s a comedy, I have to deal with the same things every time. Its like you are showing your sense of humor. But when I do get close and we talk about a relationship, she backs off and says she isn’t ready. Life is grand some times. After much thought I have come to realize that it’s a mixture of both. I cannot win no matter what I do… oh the comedy of it, and the tragedy of it too…

sincerely
me

one more thought...

Am I the only one that feels awkward using the automatic flushing toilet? the red light reminds me of a camera and totally creeps me out...

No comments: