Tuesday, July 21, 2009

confidence...

how does one get confidence? especially in a situation where I am scared out of my mind for what I am doing? Ministry scares me, It scares me to death, I dont know if this is normal. It does scare me to death but it also excites me more than I think I can express. I was told I do not show confidence, that I am a nice guy with a good heart but I am not a good leader because I dont express my confidence.

So now here I am trying to figure out how to show confidence in a situation where I am not all that confident. Where do I start to do this? how do I do this? are there blogs about leadership and not sucking at interviews? Are there good books to read on this subject? Does confidence come from experience? does it come from studying the subject? and how does one study interviewing for a church position?

I think Im getting more and more frustrated by the day, I can go back go my blog I wrote yesterday. Im trying to apply being content in my life to my life and now I have to mix in being confident. this is almost to much for me to have to process all at once. what do to, what to do?

No comments: