Wednesday, October 3, 2007

today is day three of no fantasy sports, 28 more to go. anyways on to my ramblings

so I sit here watching the playoff game between the phillies and rockies and I feel myself torn between rooting for both teams. Every team in the NL is lovable(except the team from AZ). so who do I root for? Is it ok to root for 3 teams to make it? in the Al I want the indians to go to the world series, cant stand the yankees, the redsucks need to beat the ANAHIEM angels of southern california below LA, but go indians. so I guess you could say im rooting for the phillies, cubs, rockies and indians. I think I have to root for colorado just because there setup man Brian Fuentes is from merced, ca. he is currently pitching and has walked the leadoff man.

so in the 8th inning rockies outfielder matt holliday hit a homerun, and the fan threw it back on the field. are you kidding me? those balls are about 20 dollars if you buy them. you caught one, keep it stupid. I can honestly say that if I caught a homerun ball off a batter not a dodger I would keep it, unless that batters name is barry bonds then its gets thrown back in the field and hopefully hits him in the head. ok so now im rambling.

today was cool, I had lunch with clc youth pastor Kyle Hopkins, hes an amazing guy and I feel we can talk about anything. we talked about sports, life and God, I really enjoy talking about life and God with people. I love to see others views on God and how he has shaped people. lunch was good and so was the conversation.

I had this song on my iPod and didnt know it I wanted to share it with everone. its called dance with me by northwestworship.

Many songs will fade away
And few things will remain
Melodies and Harmonies will change
Melodies and Harmonies will change
But I’m hearing a new song
I’m hearing a new song

Prechorus:
I’m beginning to hear the angels cry holy
Love song of God, rise in me
I’m surrounded by You here in Your glory,
Love song of God rise in me

Chorus:
I wanna be romanced by the King of the ages
I don’t want to sing of a passion
I’ve never knownI want to get lost in the beauty of Jesus
To dance through the night around Your Throne

Bridge:
So dance with me
So dance with me

No comments: