Monday, February 21, 2011

30 day pictoral blog

Day one is a Picture of yourself and 15 facts about me.



1. I hate being 27, I have an OCD thing with even numbers.
2. I went to Bethany U for 4 years and have a degree from Northcentral U.
3. I live in CA but my first love is MN.
4. Steelers, ducks, dodgers, sharks, clippers. (not in that order though)
5. I drink more coffee in a day than most do in a week.
6. I grew up non-denom but decided AG is was best for me in college.
7. I wasnt a fan of apple until I got an iPhone, now I want everything apple.
8. I can type in the upwards of 80 words per minute.
9. I get excited for the little things, like coffee in the morning, tv shows.
10. I have youth pastored for 17 months but been in youth ministry for 9 years.
11. I think angry birds is the best game for a phone.
12. I buy a new dodger hat every year on march 7th.
13. I love awkward situations, they make me happy.
14. Ive never riden a bycicle ever, ever, ever.
15. I want to reach 1 million people for God before my life is done.

No comments: