Friday, June 5, 2009

In a time when my freinds are all getting married, engaged and starting there careers im looking at my life and wondering "has life passed me by?" I mean im 25, single, and work for free at the district resource center while trying to find a part time job, and im broke.

I hope this doesnt sound like I am complaining but im just frustrated.

frustrated at the hand life has dealt me.

I guess I am just tired of being in my freinds' weddings and being empty handed. two of my college roommates are getting married this year and im in both of them. I do think it is an honor to be in their weddings but when will I get to ask them to be in mine? ugh who knows... im just tired of fridays alone and thinking of what could have been...

1 comment:

Steve Arnett said...

I can't agree more. I'm feeling the same blues. I had 7 or 8 friends all get married last year!!!!!!!!!! Guess who's still single? The Steves.