Saturday, May 30, 2009

sac town!!!!

so im sitting in downtown sacramento right now at a coffee shop called temple. They not only have free wifi but they also have what I would argue the best espresso I have ever tasted. I love sacramento so far, but there is so much I want to go explore. I really want to go to downtown old sac and explore there. I think I may do that next weekend, hmmm something to think about. has anyone been down there? is there anything I need to see?

So this coming week I will be starting my new job at the distict atleast untill august. but for now I will work with Scott Tuttle to help prepare for camps during July. I will be in santa cruz in July I think so if anyone wants to connect while I am there let me know.

I really wish coffee shops did refills... this is amazing espresso...

No comments: