Friday, May 22, 2009

my thoughts...

- what happened to people giving testimonies in church? I love hearing about what God is doing for people. when Im a youth pastor I really want to bring that back to my church. I think ill have a testimony night at my youth ministry.

- how can people eat cheeseburgers every day. My dad owns a hamburger place and the same people come in everyday and have cheeseburgers. its crazy.

- why is the speed limit in oregon 55? That annoys me so much but they dont have sales tax so that helps ease the dumb speed limit. oh and one can talk on there cell phone in oregon while driving without a hands free, another nice thing.

- why does everyone fight about pc and mac... I have had both and like things about both... cant we all just get along?

- I have always wondered what is in Dr. Pepper. what are those 23 flavors.

- why dont taco shops in america make tacos like they do in mexico? real mexican tacos are way better than those in america.

- why do people always blame the officiating when there favorite team loses? I do it to but seriously get over it, its sports not life.

- my wisdom teeth have officially grown in, does that mean I have a smart mouth?

- is candy really considered finger food? seems to me its more of a snack.

- did you know that a bag of popables candy is the equivalent to 6 full sized candy bars...

No comments: