Sunday, June 7, 2009

updated book list...

so in 2007 I posted a blog about my book reading list (click on that link to see the old list.

heres an update after almost two years...

1. out of the question...into the mystery. getting lost in the Godlife relationship... only 100 pages in
2. buck naked faith. a brutally honest look at stunted christianity... lost it
3. Mere Christianity... only 50ish pages in
4. Your first two years in youth ministry... let friend barrow havent seen it since
5. a tale of three kings... I dont even remember this book
6. The Gospel according to starbucks... 40ish pages in
7. Every mans battle... done thats one
8. Velvet Elvis... done thats two
9. Sex God... lost interest
10. Jesus in the margins... lost it
11. the bible... still going with this one

now to add some I have recently started...

12. becoming Manny... done thats three
13. listen to me satan... 54 pages in, reading it in sections currently for my job
14. the Jesus I never knew... 150 some pages in
15. simple church... done thats four
16. jesus centered youth ministry... done thats five
17. youth ministry 3.0... about 100 pages in great read for youth pastors...

so I have completed five books in two years... pathetic I know but hey its progress.

No comments: