Thursday, November 13, 2008

Youth Convention...

is this weekend!!!! If your going, its gonna be awesome, if your not be praying for the kids that are going.

The theme this year is uncharted, when I think of that I think of people who were visionaries to see things other people don't. Alot like Christopher Columbus, he went into uncharted territory and had a vision that he could see what was beyond what everyone else though. I also think if the founding fathers of the US. They all saw something here and went into uncharted territory fighting the british in what has to be a major upset. They then went on to even more uncharted territory and made what is now our Government. To use someone from current day I think of Michael Phelps, he won 8 gold medals at the olympics this year, which is a record that I think will probably never be broken. Michael Phelps went into uncharted waters, so to say, and even when people doubted him, he will won.

I pray that God takes us through uncharted territories this weekend and we get a clearer glimps of who God really is.

No comments: