Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Prayer for America

Lord this election has tried to tear us apart. Father, I have thought, said, seen, heard and felt some ugly things directed towards each other. Father, these words have not reflected You and Your character. Lord I pray… Father, forgive me! Lord, restore me and restore my nation!Father, restore our unity. Many times Lord we have had to fight for our unity. Our unity in the concept of freedom. We believe that every human has the right to liberty, life and the pursuit of happiness. We believe you have called us to be fighters of freedom. But Lord, we have demonized each other in attempt to win people to our side. Father, forgive us!I pray that Lord You would be our source of unity! Lord, be the connection that protects us from the evil one and even the more, from living out the nature of the evil one.Finally, I am convinced that neither death nor life nor principalities will seprate us from te love of Christ!

Am I afraid? Yes I am afraid that we Your people don’t trust You.

Am I worried? Yes Worried that we Your people have taken our eyes off of You.Lord on Nov. 5th and 6th and 7th… let there be a unity, A unity that shouts ONE NATION UNDER GOD, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, ONE NATION UNDER GOD.

Lord we don’t know what to do, but our eyes are on You!Lord my prayer for America is that we together, come together in faith and hope not in a politician but Lord may we all declare. IN GOD WE TRULY TRUST

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice. Very authentic prayer. The kind that God likes. *Psalm 51:17