Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cry Out to Jesus

As I was driving home from work today I was listening to my iPod and the song Cry Out to Jesus came on. Already tired and being stressed and having noone to talk to about it I was wanting something, anything, this song came on, particulary this part

When your lonely
And it feels like the whole world is falling on you
You just reach out, you just cry out to Jesus
Cry to Jesus

Its funny how God works when you least expect it. I was looking for a friend to talk to and maybe give me advice and feeling down about not having one and God was saying to me "Hey im right here". As the tears began to flow I started thinking how far away from you am I that I would not think of you when I need help. I pulled over and started praying, this is what I prayed.

"Lord as I cry out to you im sorry, sorry for putting me before you. Im sorry for thinking you werent there for me. Im sorry for not listening to you. I am listening now. Your the reason I live and breath, the reason I wake up in the morning and the reason I do everything I do. I want you and nothing else. You are my all in all, I love you so much. I need you, I want you, come fill me anew everyday. Lord let your glory fall on me, on everything Lord. I pray for a refreshing of you everyday I wake up. most of all Lord be my best friend and thank you for this calling you have given to me, thank you for this life. amen"

No comments: