Thursday, May 22, 2008

the skies and stars

I went outside tonight and looked up at the stars and sky. the sky was clear and the moon was an orange color. looking at all the small stars realizing how big they really are made me think. how small am I in this world? if God knows all the stars up there why does he take time to care for us? its amazing, God amazes me. he knows the hairs on my head and the next step I will take.

why do I feel so insignificant? God loves me when I dont deserve it, when I fail him time and time again. He tells me to do something or not do something and yet I do the opposite. why? I dont know why, Im learning to change but change takes time. how long will it take for me to learn God has something way more for me? Its time I step up and be the man God created me to be.

My time in minnesota changed me, when I left I was scared and excited, when I came back to california I was changed. I matured with God during my time there. God showed himself to me in the chapel services and the time spent in classes. Im still learning about myself and what I want out of life but I know im getting closer.

God, continue to mold me and form me. I am yours. my life is not mine it is all for you. It is you I want to live for, and you alone. Please keep revealing yourself to me, show me your will. I pray for everyone I know, show them your love and keep them safe. keep them in your arms and never let them go. amen

No comments: