Saturday, May 24, 2008

PC vs Mac commercials

I know we have all seen those stinking annoying commercials where the mac guy is always saying hes better than the PC guy. How annoying are those commercials! Is the mac company that hard up to sell there computers that they have to put down other companies to sell there computer? those commercials, not funny, are stupid. why would a "great" (I hope you heard my sarcasm) company need to put down other companies? for those of you who have macs, I hope you like them. I will never buy that product, I love my Dell, its a great computer and has never had a problem at all.

the latest in the lame attempts to put down the PC brand shows all the other PC's in a group therapy session. one saying I havent had a virus in a week over and over... do they have a 6 year old making these? come on Mac, get a clue, don't put down other companies to sell your product.

2 comments:

bobby said...

Spoken like a true PC owner. Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy your inferior machine. ;)

Jeni said...

preach it brother! :) Dell's beat macs any day in my book! Like I've said before, Macs are overrated and overpriced!