Tuesday, March 4, 2008

im mad

mad that this happens in this world... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334790,00.html

here is a kid with everything in the world to live for and because he is black and not in a gang gets killed. why? his father made him a deal, if he makes it out of high school he can do anything he wants. he wanted to be a sports agent. even worse him mother was in Iraq fighting for our safety from terrorist. gosh..... this is the whole reason I want to be in ministry. I want to reach these kids... I want to show them God's love. I cant even type the words of what I am feeling right now. im frustrated. this should have never happened. I pray for his family and friends. and I also pray for the people that did this to jamiel, they need to be cought and send to prison for a long long time.

No comments: