Sunday, March 23, 2008

confusion

Im confused as to what I want from life. I know I want to be a youth pastor and to serve God but is that my real calling? I see so many people around me more passionate than me about it. why am I not as passionate as them?

I miss CLC, I miss santa cruz, I miss california, I miss my freinds, I miss the ocean, I miss sunshine, I miss in-n-out burger. I want to come home, I want to come home, santa cruz is my home.

I dont know what I want to do next semester. I dont think I want it to be in minnesota. I love North Central, but I dont think im coming back. I dont regret coming here for a second, but my life is in california. God has given me the best church ever, the best freinds and the best set of pastor ever. I have a summer to pray about it. please pray with me for God to show me his will for my life.

No comments: