Monday, December 27, 2010

Most Useless Things in My House

Have you ever thought of all the useless things that you have in your house? While eating my bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and looking around my house this morning, I realized that I have some useless things that I have in my house. To give you an idea of what I am talking about, here are some examples of the most useless things in my house…

A VCR. I have One. Do I use it? No. Is it actually hooked up to a TV? No. Since getting a TV in jauary, I finally unhooked the VCR in the house. For the longest time, the VCR was only used for a clock in the living room. I did not even have it hooked up to the TV.

MY PLAYSTATION 2. In the last 6 months I maybe have used it 5 times, its outdated and is a great dust collector. Truth is I just want to buy games for it.

THE KITCHEN TABLE. Unless it is a special occasion, my kitchen table does not get used. I like using TV trays in the living room or at the stools at the kitchen counter. Im sure when I have a family this will change. Until then, TV trays work just fine.

THE FOLLOWING DVDs: THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS, DUDE, WHERE’S MY CAR?, CLASH OF THE TITANS, & THE DAVINCI CODE.

MY ALARM CLOCKS WHEN THEY ARE SET BEFORE THE SUN COMES UP. Can you say snooze?

________________

What about you? What are some of the most useless things in your house?

No comments: