Thursday, December 16, 2010

5K for Speed The Light

I love running, love, love, love it. So I thought to myself why not run for a good cause? April 9th 2011, I am running a 5K in fairfield, now the payment of the race goes to a teen center I thought it would be cool to get sponsors for this event. By sponsoring me all procedes would go towards Speed The Light. So I ask you to please be in prayer for me and if you would like to contribute to speed the light, that would be awesome and just email me or let me know.

I have 3 months to raise as much money as we can! please support me in this with prayer first but secondly if you can financially.

Also if you would like to run this with me I encourage you to. A 5K is only 3.1 miles! Think about how much help a missionary would get for our 3.1 miles.

No comments: