Sunday, November 8, 2009

thoughts...

im trying to figure alot of stuff out... its all in my head and I dont know how to process everything... how do I make the ministry stronger? what will it take from me to have a relevant yet cutting edge youth ministry? what constitutes success? is it have 100 kids(which is my goal by next october), is it having less kids but better relationships with those kids and having them know God more than anything? why does everyone want to get me married? leave me alone, it will happen someday... I hope. why cant I find a job? this is getting stupid, going on 6 months with no job...

oh ministry... I have been averaging 13-14 kids a night. I have a great ministry team with me. I had three kids tell me they recieved salvation on wednesday night, thats what its all about. its been a rough month in keeping my emotions in check night to night but thats whats awesome about pathway, I can share these feelings with my peers and they are there with me... were there for each other.

No comments: