Monday, January 26, 2009

My new addiction


Yesterday there was no football, and all was quiet in the dorms for once. So I thought a good way to pass my time was to start watching season three of House. This show has become my new addiction. It makes you think, laugh and you can really get into the story lines. House is a total jerk which makes the show really funny to watch. Hugh Laurie plays Greg House, a vicoden popping, self rightious, jerk who is a brilliant doctor. I need to get season two and four and catch up on season five, but I highly doubt I will be able to this semester, maybe over summer I will be able to do that.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

ummm. House is just amazing! that's all there is to it :) Can I just say your blog is looking awesome... very nice very nice... you'll have to school me on that! :) haha

bobby said...

Ha. We just started season 4. Gnice.