Monday, January 19, 2009

2008 in review

- moved to Minnesota to attend NorthCentral University
- turned 24!
- God reaffirmed my call into the ministry
- fell in love with Minnesota
- officially had a blog for one year
- played a whole one game of softball this summer due to breaking my first bone in my life, it was actually two but whos counting.
- got to finally see my dodgers win a playoff series
- moved back to California and back to Bethany U
- started the process to get my preaching credentials with the Assemblies of God
- started working with the youth at CLC again
- fell in love with the youth ministry at CLC again. new kids same love
- realized who my real friends were
- put everything from 2007 behind me
- started a new addiction called House MD
- attended first hockey game! sharks won
- went to Mexico on a missions trip to build a house with my church
- realized that I need to trust God more in more areas of my life and learned to let go.

No comments: