Saturday, April 19, 2008

my 50th post

and this has nothing to do with my 50th post, but yes, this has been a crazy couple weeks. I have 4 weeks of work to finish in 12 days now. plus on top of that I have four finals to take my last two days here. so in reality I have 10 days to do all of my work. I dont know how I am going to get this done. but I will, no dodger games for a while I guess.

I finially decided I am not coming back here to Northcentral next semester. I will probably be back at bethany. I loved it for a while but seriously got over quickly. and also if I had stayed here I would have lost 25 units. so I guess in august ill be back at BU. one more year and ill be done with college.

anyways thats my update, I probably wont update on this untill im back in california. so until whenever, im out.

1 comment:

=)Larissa said...

Steve, good luck with all your schooling - take strength my brother!

Are you going back to BU for graduation? I would love to talk to you about NC and hear your thoughts. Are you excited to be returning to BU? Know you are loved there!! =)