Sunday, December 16, 2007

I know a guy....


my mentor is gone... life wont be the same without him. hes not gone forever but hes not as accessible as he has been. Friday morning wasn't fun, Friday as a whole wasn't fun. Sunday at church was so weird, I looked at his seat and it was empty. he has taught me so much about life, love and God. the most influential person to me ever. hes been my friend, mentor, and most of all a person that has shown God to me in a way I never knew possible. I wish them both the best for there lives and amazing times. I'm gonna miss them, passion pacific, jamba juice talks, reading scripture, acting like 9 year olds, and all the camping trips. pretty much I'm gonna miss them but I love them and wish them nothing but the best.
PK you da man...

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I miss them sooo much already... I had a Bible question on Sunday and I wanted to ask PK so badly... but I just had to email it to him instead... ugh...

Anonymous said...

I agree steve. they're gone. its sad. but im happy for them. they deserve that. Where they are is better for them. Its God's plan, they are following it and i hope for nothing but the best.
Kyle was an amazing mentor for me. as was rachel. i learned things i have never even thought of in my life from them. spiritual and non spiritual. my walk with God has grown so much since the day i met them. God brought them to our church for a reason, now its their time to move on.
i love them and will miss them.